EXT.HER APARTMENT. NOON
A one shot. The beginning of the dialogue takes place in the hallway. We see Tyler and the setting. The camera freely moves when necessary, but mainly is fixed on the side of Tyler's face.
Tyler
(Increasingly aggressively )
Babe I'm sorry,
Her
(Worried)
Leave now, just go.
Tyler
Do you hear yourself? Open the door.. You know I'm sorry.
Her
Just leave. You're always fucking sorry Tyler. I told you I was through.
Tyler
I'm trying to be civil here . I fucking defend you. I stick My fucking ass out for you... I was fucking detained and you pull this?
Her
(Increasingly unnerved)
Leave! I told you I'm done. I'm sorry. Please! If you love me just leave.
Tyler
If I love you just.. Do you hear yourself in there? Fucking open the door before I break it. You know I will
Her
(Aggressively)
I swear if you break the door.
Tyler
Laughingly
Oh so you're dating me now. Alright. Stand back
For the first time in the scene the camera is in Her apartment. She is sitting on the couch and the shot is from behind her head towards the door
Her
(Frantic)
Please stop it! Please.
(Tyler is heard breaking the door little by little.)
Stop! What did I do .
Tyler
What am I doing wrong? You dared me.
The door finally breaks open
Her
(Crying)
Noo! You're gonna get me kicked out Tyler! What did I do?
Tyler
What you dared me to. You don't let me in, then you throw some streetcar named desire type shit at me? You act like you don't me
(She cries some more)
Oh cmon stop it. You know I'll fix it
He sits on the couch vainly trying to console her then we see a young man come from around the corner of the apartment room.
Young man
(Concerned)
You alright? He touch you?
Tyler
Who is this? Already? You fucking whore!
Young man
Who the fuck are you? Call her a whore and I fucking swear..
Tyler
(As he walks towards him)
You swear what
Her
Stop It! Greg you need to leave, now.
Tyler
( with a menacing yet blank stare)
Oh don't do that. Stay the night. You see if he leaves I'm gonna bash his fuckin head in the pavement... You know I will... And that's just an inconvenience for everyone. I get jail time, ya little faggot friend loses his life, and most importantly: you lose another boy toy. Yeah another one.
He looks to Greg who is seemingly frightened in his eyes.
Yeah another... She do the thing with the two hands yet?( motions "jerking" movement) yeah it's awesome I know.
Her
(enraged)
Leave!
Tyler begins to leave and sees a love letter to Greg written by her
Tyler
(disgustingly)
Really? A fuckin love letter?
He walks out of the the now broken doorway and rips the letter. The camera shows Greg walking towards Her and reached for her hand as the scene changes
No comments:
Post a Comment